Sunday, March 22, 2009

This is Ava Houghton and Brindlee. Ava is our newest member of our family. She is my second niece. She belongs to Cinco and Ashley Houghton. She has a special spot in my heart. I was able to give her her first bath and be her nurse when she was born. It is amazing how Heavenly Father works his miraculous plan. It so happened that I was working that day at the same hospital Ava was born. It was my first day and boy was it memorable. Anyways it was an awesome time to be included at a very special time in their lives. I am indeed blessed. Ava comes on Saturday nights for a date night with me. She gives her parents a break and gives me and the kids somebody to kiss, hold and fall asleep with. As I look at this picture, all kinds of memories come pouring in. Brindlee was my first, she was so little and sweet. She has gotten bigger but not less sweet. She is growing up so fast. It thrills me to see how attached all of my kids are to this sweet little one. I am grateful to be a mother of 3 wonderful kids that love to show their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment