
Here we are on Sunday night. Eating brownies that are thick and gooey and so delicious. Todd actually broke the magical blue brownie pan but don't worry everything has worked out. We just have to tweek the temperature.
This week has been a great week. At the top of the list was watching Brindlee do the pole vault. That is right pole vault. If I knew had to download the video of her I would. I will work on that next. She did a fantastic job. I was just hoping she would not fall. She had 3 tries and she almost went over on the second try. She carries a very long, skinny pole, and she has to run down the small run way and she puts the pole in a hole and she is suppose to fly in the air over a pole. It is always so great to see your children try and do new things.
This week we start Spring Break. We are going to stay around here and check out things in good ole Houston. It is exciting to spend time with my kids. They are blossoming into such wonderful little flowers. They have the cutest little personalities. They tease me, hug me, love me, hold my hand, rub my back, and they treat me like I am the best mom ever.
We have a contract pending on our house. We are all very excited and nervous at the same time. We feel very blessed in every since of the word. Today at church, Jen Lindsay(primary pres) spotlighted Breyson. She started to cry and of course that made me cry. It will be so hard to leave because of family like her. We feel her love and yes she loves my kids like they belong to her. So many people came up to us today at church and said so many nice things about our family. This definantely will be a very difficult place to leave.
Each day gets closer to the day we move. I need to stay positive and excited so my kids will too. Hopefully, we will always be a close family and be able to lean on each other. My kids seem to be excited for the change, am I? Life is interesting and full of adventure, I hope that this adventure will be the best one ever.
This week has been a great week. At the top of the list was watching Brindlee do the pole vault. That is right pole vault. If I knew had to download the video of her I would. I will work on that next. She did a fantastic job. I was just hoping she would not fall. She had 3 tries and she almost went over on the second try. She carries a very long, skinny pole, and she has to run down the small run way and she puts the pole in a hole and she is suppose to fly in the air over a pole. It is always so great to see your children try and do new things.
This week we start Spring Break. We are going to stay around here and check out things in good ole Houston. It is exciting to spend time with my kids. They are blossoming into such wonderful little flowers. They have the cutest little personalities. They tease me, hug me, love me, hold my hand, rub my back, and they treat me like I am the best mom ever.
We have a contract pending on our house. We are all very excited and nervous at the same time. We feel very blessed in every since of the word. Today at church, Jen Lindsay(primary pres) spotlighted Breyson. She started to cry and of course that made me cry. It will be so hard to leave because of family like her. We feel her love and yes she loves my kids like they belong to her. So many people came up to us today at church and said so many nice things about our family. This definantely will be a very difficult place to leave.
Each day gets closer to the day we move. I need to stay positive and excited so my kids will too. Hopefully, we will always be a close family and be able to lean on each other. My kids seem to be excited for the change, am I? Life is interesting and full of adventure, I hope that this adventure will be the best one ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment